Scouts is for young people from aged 10 ½ - 14.
We have two scout Troops who meet at our hall on Foxhall Road.
Both Troops offer the same programme and come together regularly for joint events such as camps and activity sessions. If you would like to discuss your child joining scouts, please get in touch in the first instance. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Wednesday troop runs from 7.15pm – 9.00pm
Our Thursday troop runs from 7.15 – 9pmScouts do many activities, including:
- Backwoods Cooking
- Map reading
- Fire lighting
- Woggle making
- District Events including camps, St Georges Day parade, District Camp and the Swimming Gala
- Summer Camp
The Scout Promise On my honour, I promise that I will do my best To do my duty to God and to the Queen, To help other people and to keep the Scout Law
The Scout Law
- A Scout is to be trusted.
- A Scout is loyal.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout belongs to the worldwide family of Scouts.
- A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
- A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
- A Scout has self respect and respect for others.